Please read the terms and conditions of our website carefully before browsing our website. This website is operated by Parity Systems, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and is legally compliant with the laws of India.
Your access to the website is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with our terms mentioned on this page. These terms apply to all the users, visitors, and other individuals with access to the website of Parity systems.
Ownership Of The Website & Its Content
Parity Systems own this website, and we retain the ownership and copyrights of all content present on this website which includes but is not limited to – Alt text, Website material, graphics, images, photographs, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, and user interfaces.
The data on our website is for informational purposes only. We do not allow anyone to copy, reproduce, modify, republish or display any content without our prior consent. By accepting the terms & conditions, you also agree, in whole or in part, to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site in any way.
The logos and trademarks used on our website are property of Parity Systems. You are not allowed to use them or make any modifications to our logo’s appearance, layout, color scheme, and design for personal or commercial use.
By accepting the terms and conditions of use, you agree not to –
- Use the website to violate any of the terms and conditions mentioned on our site.
- Copy, alter, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, or reverse assemble the Site, or allow a third party to do so.
- Try to sell, distribute or exploit the content of the website commercially or share its access to a third party without any authorization.
- Use the information on the site in any way that damages, overburdens, disables the site’s functioning, or interferes with any other user’s experience.
- Mirror or copy any part of the site without authorization.
- Attempt to obtain access to the Site without authorization.
- Perform any actions that can impose excessive load on the site’s infrastructure or any affiliated servers or networks connected to the site.
- Use and software or device that can impair or attempt to hinder the performance or functioning of the site.
Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances will Parity be liable for any damages, including – indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. We will not be responsible for any liability including – limitation, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort, or any other theory of liability, arising out of any party’s use of the website, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of information, to this website or any third-party links.
You must agree that you are personally liable for the behavior on Parity System’s website.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its affiliated companies, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against any claims, failures, fees, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, immediate, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages), as well as reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your misuse of the Site or its content, or any violation of company’s terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Changes In Terms & Conditions
Parity Systems reserves the right to change or update the terms and conditions as needed. This page will provide the most recent version of the policy. If the terms are updated, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes before their implementation or by displaying a message on the website.
You can also get in touch with our team with the contact details mentioned below-
Email address – email@example.com
Address – .E-111, Titanium City Centre, Nr. Sachin Tower, Anandnagar Road,100 FT Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad – 380015.
Contact numbers – +91 9978919177, +91 9426725177